maandag 8 maart 2010

sorry and oscars.

I'm really sorry that I haven't posted for longer than a week, but I was really busy with tests and I was sick, so please forgive me. Well, actually I'm talking to myself right now, because nobody will ever read this. Omg, I'm pathetic. Talking to myself, again.. But I was so glad that some people were wearing beautiful dresses at the Oscars, so I'm not mad at myself right now, because I'll post the dresses I like the most.



I love the dress Amanda Seyfried wears. It's classy and modern at the same time and it fits her really well.



The dress Anna Kendrick wears is really different from Amanda's but I'm in love with the colour. The upper part is so good made and the underdress, you see near her leg makes it different from others.



I stands her beautiful, she's atletic, but you don't see it with this dress on. Cameron Diaz wears a glamorous dress with diamonds and I'm in love with it. I want to steal it from her. Just awesome!



Demi Moore is wearing a stunning silk Versace dress. Everytime I see her, I can't believe she is 47(!). My mum could learn something from her. -Hi, mum, if you're reading thing; Your style also is awesome, but the is like stunning (x100)-.



I think Helen Mirren is a bit to pale for this dress, but I like the dress because of the "sparklingthing".



One word; Georgeous! Miley Cyrus you go girl!



Rachel McAdams her dress is really different from others with the colours, but that is why I love it so much.



her character from Sex and the City can learn something from Sarah Jessica Parker. In the serie she looks great, but here she really shines.

And now the dress I think is to much:



Sorry, Zoe Saldana but I think your dress isn't really pretty.

x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten