maandag 22 maart 2010

music is in my soul - Joe Jonas.

Lately I've been listening a lot to music and I've been discovering which kind of music I really love. Before I was really influenced by friends. But now I've finally discovered what I really like, and now I want to show it to you, my 2 followers. Haha.

This is Home - Switchfoot.
The lead singer has such a warm voice.

This is Home
Now I'm finally where I belong
Where I belong
Yeah, this is home
I've been searching for a place of my own
Now I've found it,
Yeah this is home
Yeah, this is home


Stuck in the Moment - Justin Bieber.
Justin is such a sweetheart and he has an amazing voice. You can love him or hate him. But I think he's really talented.

I wish we had another time,
I wish we had another place,
But everything we have is stuck in the moment,
And there's nothing my heart can do,
To fight with time and space 'cause,
I'm still stuck in the moment with you.


Burn so Bright - Sundance Kids.
Everytime I hear this, I'm thinking about a sunny day, I don't know why, but this makes me feel sunny from the inside.

You're building me up
You break me out
You're always right here waiting
Right here waiting to start
You burn so bright
You are the light that guides me home


Ok, so now I've made a long list of a lot of artists who deserve a place at my blog.

Alanis Morisette, All Time Low, Avril Lavigne, Billy Idol, Billy-Ray Cyrus, Carolina Liar, Celtic Thunder, Coldplay, Demi Lovato, Escape the Faith, Harry Gregson-Williams, Hilary Duff -yeah, she was my idol when I was a kid and I appreciate all she does, Jack Johnson, Jonas Brothers, Kelly Clarkson, KISS -my dad made me listen this like always, Liz Phair, Miley Cyrus -YOU can hate her, but I think her voice is warm and beautiful, Nick Jonas and the Administration, Paloma Faith, Paramore, Pixie Lott, The Pretty Reckless, Regina Spektor, Stiff Dylans, Taylor Swift, Tokio Hotel, The Veronicas, 30 Seconds to Mars.

It's a lot, but I like a lot sorts of music. This is just what I like and you don't have to. I just give my opinion -that's what a blog is about, isn't it?- I like a lot more, but this is what I first thought.

xoxo

Nathalie, Nathaloe, Nathalaa.



I've finally found some batteries, but this is an old photo. :3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten