zaterdag 20 maart 2010

I am soooo happy-ghappy. :3


I AM SO EXCITED. This morning I heard that my favorite actor, William Moseley, has auditioned for a part in a new movie. And he has got a role in it! It's about a young man who is accepted to Harvard on scholarship and ends up joining elite singing group the Krokodiloes. Captivated by their fast-moving world of parties, social engagements, private clubs and air of entitlement, he falls for society girl Liza. I hope the young man will be William and I've heard that Hilary Duff will play Liza. Hopefully they will make it official as soon as possible because if it is just a rumour I'm going to cry. haha, just kidding. But I'll be sad if it is. You might know William from the Narnia-movies, if you were wondering who he is. :]

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten