vrijdag 14 mei 2010

It's a H&M Summer.

Yesterday I was looking at the H&M site and I found so much nice stuff.
I really need to stop searching new clothes because my wardrobe is already to full,
but I can't help it, I'm a shopaholic. :3
I prefer the H&M Divided collection, but I also like the other stuff.




Love these shorts!





Tops I want, really can't choose;









And these shorts!
I LOVE THEM.








I love the dresses below, they're simple, but nice. :)





This little bag is so cute;



And actually I still want these;



If I wasn't that long, I already had bought them.

And I ordered this jumpsuit two months ago, It should arrive nowadays..




xoxo

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love you're blog. And i love h&m!
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The jumpsuit, the tops and the legging are so lovely. I prefer Divided too.
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen