maandag 10 mei 2010

GERMANY!

Sorry that I haven't posted for too long, but I was in Germany for 6 days!
The weather wasn't great, more like bad, but I had
such a great time with my parents and sister.
I really really really have to take more pictures and especially look-pictures,
but the weather isn't good at all,
so I don't really enjoy going out. :3
But let's start with the beginning of my vacation.
We stayed in some kind of bungalow in the neighbourhood of Trier.
We swam a lot and I love waterglides, so I was lucky that there was one there.
The second day we went to Trier, which is an absolutely georgeous city!
They had cute little shops there but also some big warehouses
and the more popular shops like the ZARA and H&M.
The next day we went to a village called "Idar-Oberstein",
I actually didn't like that because the weather was getting worse
and I think it's an ugly village. haha.
But my sister wanted to go there for all the gemstones, so I had a GREAT day,
but my mood was still good 'cause
I knew we would went to a coffeestore afterwards.
And talking about that; IT WAS DELICIOUS!
I had a Latte Macchiato with Italian coffee and some caramel.
Then we had some relaxed days,
I played some soccer -I'm not really good, haha- and we walked a lot,
because the weather was getting better!
The last day we went to a shoppingmall where I bought a new jegging and a top.
Let the summer come!
xoxo

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I would love to visit Germany again!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. aww, Deutschland... someday I will see it with my own eyes.

    http://jesuispretty.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen