maandag 22 februari 2010

hi everybody. :]


Let's introduce myself. I'm Nathalie, a 14 year old shopaholic, who loves to write stories and watch movies. Some people say I have to much fantasy, but I like it to have fantasy because it's awesome. Or it isn't but, hey, that doens't matter. I also like talking to myself, but now I sound like a creepy kid. And I am not. I think. I love boys with a British accent, because it sounds so cute. -And I know there isn't just one Brittish accent, like, THE BRITTISH ACCENT. Yorkshire-accent, Scottish-accent, a Posh-accent and more. Yeah, I know.- For example: William Moseley, Skandar Keynes, Ed Speleers and Alex Pettyfer. And maybe you've noticed that my English isn't really good. That's because I live in the Netherlands. x

ps; that girl on the picture is me, with my stuffed "Ernie" and a delicious cup coffee. :3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten