maandag 22 februari 2010

Amsterdam, thank you.


Today I visited Amsterdam -something I do nearly every day- with a friend. My mum brought us to the ferry and in 15 minutes we were at Amsterdam CS. We took the tram to the cinema; "Pathé de Munt" to see the movie "Valentine's day. In the tram was a very scary man, who sat behind us and was listening to our conversation. I secretly think he was a junk. Stt, don't tell anyone. It was raining, no it wasn't, it was more like a heavy shower. Luckily it was warm in the cinema and we had tickets. So we went upstairs and bought a XL Salt Popcorn. The movie itself was great. The chemistry between the couples looked real and the cast is just really great. After the movie we saw my mother and sister at the "Kalverstraat"! She gave us some extra money to buy a Latte Macchiato at a little café. It was delicous! There was a bit cacao and sugar in it and it tasted great. We've shopped 'till 17.30, then we went home. I've bought a cute light blue tregging and a fluor-colored cardigan. Now I will thank Amsterdam for another great day. Love you. x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten