zondag 4 juli 2010

Vacation!

Sorry I haven't posted for a while.
I had such a busy week!
I went to Oberhausen, Walibi, made boattrips,
wrote a lot for a story I'm currently writing on
and I've done so many fun stuff with friends.
So, here's a new post. (:


It was so high. ;o



This is what happends when you go out to eat something with some boys. haha.
In the KFC bucket is another bucket btw, and after this they ate even more.
Odile and I were the only girls, and were sitting there like; huh? how can you eat that?

But after this I bought a Caramel Macchiato at the Starbucks... <3

Okay, after this there are some really strange photo's,
but I won't post them. ;3



Laughing-mirror! Nathalie & Odile. Haha, the quality is bad, and there's a flash, but we laughed to much to make a nice photo.

And I went to Eclipse at the cinema, it was so much better than I thought it would be.

I'm addicted to Vanilla lipgloss and it's vacation.
I just had to say that. :3
xoxo.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten