zondag 11 april 2010

Museum.


Today I went to a museum called; MUSEON. There was a Neanderthal Woman reconstruction and next to her you could go on a picture with her. So I made one. lol. This is real, btw. It looks so unreal, but there really was a Neanderthal woman and I really stand next to her. The camera is just not so good, and there they put the picture of the Neanderthal women just next to the one of me. Kinda stupid if you ask me. After that we went to the city centre and SHOPPED TILL WE DROPPED. I bought a top and a short, maybe I'll post a picture later, but I nearly have to sleep so, no time. This weekend was soooo busy.
xoxo.

1 opmerking:

  1. Today I went to a museum called; MUSEON. There was a Future Woman reconstruction and next to her you could go on a picture with her. So I made one. lol. This is real, btw. It looks so unreal, but there really was a Future woman and I really stand next to her. The camera is just not so good, and there they put the picture of the Future women just next to the one of me. Kinda stupid if you ask me. After that we went to the village centre and PICKED BERRIES TILL WE DROPPED. I bought a fur and a fur, maybe I'll post a picture later, but I nearly have to sleep so, no time. This weekend was soooo busy.
    xoxo.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen